Intellectual property rights have become sources of wealth and their infringement has increased dramatically because of globalization. The Firm has been advising clients in relation to the commercial exploitation of intellectual property and developing cost-effective strategies to enforce them.
We can advice on:
- licensing of intellectual property
- technology transfer rights
- franchise agreements
- monitoring applications for registration of intellectual property
- agreements in relation to the entertainment industry
- intellectual property audits
- commercialisation of new technologies
Since not all disputes are best resolved through judicial proceedings, our lawyers can also assist in mediation and arbitration proceedings. Our relationship with clients begins from the initial creation stage up to the commercialisation of the intellectual property.